Joyetech Cuboid TAP 228W Mod
The CUBOID TAP is the newest innovation from Joyetech, looking to build upon their CUBOID design. The most notable additions are the TAP buttons, accompanied with a vibration motor and pressure-sensitive system.
With an OLED display measuring 1.3” users will be able to navigate settings options and make changes easily. Fire modes include Variable Wattage, TCR, Preheat Modes, and Temperature Control with Ni200, Titanium, and SS316 wire compatibility. Temperature control fire mode ranges from 200-600F.
CUBOID TAP is powered by a pair of 18650 batteries (Not Included) giving the device the ability to reach 228W. Batteries are accessed via a locking hinged battery bay door. For faster charging a 2.0A quick charge capability is included.
Numerous features including a clock, custom logo, preheat, and reverse charging.
Features and Specifications:
- Power: Dual 18650 Cells (Not Included)
- Dimensions: 28.0mmx41.0mmx86.0mm
- Weight - 384g
- Pressure-Sensitive System
- OMNI Board 2.0 Chipset
- Resistance Range: 0.05-5Ω
- Output Power: 1-228W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 50A
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Mode: Power/Clock/Temp (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR (M1/M2/M3)/USB Charge mode
- 1.3" OLED Display with Vibration Motor
- Preheat Feature
- TAPTEC Technology
- 510 Connection
- Hinged Flip Battery Cover
Package Includes:1x Cuboid TAP 228W
1x QC USB Cable
1x Warning Card
1x Warranty Card